1. Originality: The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Duplicate Check & Anti-Plagiarism Policy: Every paper should be checked via CrossCheck, Turnitin, or other duplicate checking systems at their own expense. Otherwise, the authors should be responsible for the result of rejection due to plagiarism. All papers that are suspected of plagiarism will not be published or indexed and will be announced publicly on this conference website.
4. Contact: Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ei Compendex: The acceptance papers will be submitted to an International Conference Proceedings and will be indexed by Ei.
6. Papers would cite 8 works at least and 5 works of the worldwide literature would be cited.
7. ICRAIC 2021 encourages authors to invite foreign authors as co-authors of contribution, developing national academic communication, promoting the in-depth development of scientific research.
Deadlines and Policies of Registration:
Registrations are accepted until: Conference Regular Papers: August 20, 2022.
After this date, non-speaker registration is still possible, although conference bags and proceedings are limited to the existing stock.If you are interested in giving presentation and publishing your paper on conference, you can choose to attend ICRAIC 2022 as Presenter. Send email to us for further information about registration.Regarding to the registration fee, please send email to us for further information about registration, including . In principle, there should be at least one author for each paper to participate in this conference. All participants should contact register via email firstly in order to participate in the conference.
The details of cancellation and refund:
If you withdraw your submitted article, you will receive a refund. Moreover, an article processing charge of 30% will be deducted.
All cancellations must be received by email. (Telephone cancellations are not accepted)