1. Originality: The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Duplicate Check & Anti-Plagiarism Policy: Every paper should be checked via CrossCheck, Turnitin, or other duplicate checking systems at their own expense. Otherwise, the authors should be responsible for the result of rejection due to plagiarism. All papers that are suspected of plagiarism will not be published or indexed and will be announced publicly on this conference website.
3. Submission Type & Method: Please send the full paper(word; not less than 4 pages) to email@example.com. Before you submit your papers, please check all the information and make sure your papers are the final files.
4. Contact: Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ei Compendex: The acceptance papers will be submitted to an International Conference Proceedings and will be indexed by Ei.
6. Papers would cite 8 works at least and 5 works of the worldwide literature would be cited.
7. ICRAIC 2021 encourages authors to invite foreign authors as co-authors of contribution, developing national academic communication, promoting the in-depth development of scientific research.
A. Student Registration
B. Regular Registration
C. Extra Page Charge (parts exceeding 5 pages)
D. Attendence Only
The details of cancellation and refund:
If you withdraw your submitted article, you will receive a refund. Moreover, an article processing charge of 30% will be deducted.
All cancellations must be received by email. (Telephone cancellations are not accepted)